September 23, 2019, 05:01:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: http://www.munju.net

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NoN PROG  (Read 4176 times)
First Oracle
fRoGgeR

« on: February 18, 2007, 12:18:02 PM »

SEEMS WE ARE GETTING A NON PROG INVASION ON HERE RECENTLY.I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THIS PLACE WAS FOR UN COMMERCIAL HARD TO FIND PROG BUT SEE PROGARCHIVE.COM FREAKS WANT TO COME & DESTROY THINGS (RADIOHEAD).THE JOAN ARMATRADING WAS THE LAST STRAW FOR ME.

GOODBYE I'M OUT OF POSTING ON HERE,I HAVE THOUSANDS OF RARE PROG ALBUMS I COULD SHARE NOW I HAVE THE HANG OF GETTING THEM ONTO RAPID SHARE BUT I'M NOT GONNA WASTE MY TIME HERE SHARING WITH UN APPRECIATING PEOPLE.BE NICE FOR THE RUNNER OF THIS PLACE TO SPEAK ONCE IN A WHILE.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 01:09:37 PM by First Oracle » Logged
poor
fRogGeR ExCelSuS

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 12:21:42 PM »

BYE AND EVERY LUCK IN THE REST OF LIFE !
Marcus
ULtRa fRoGgeR

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 02:11:03 PM »

First Oracle, please don't go. As you may know, I share your frustration by all means, but I hope you get over it. Some may post here such "rarities" as Radiohead, Camel and Yes, but on the other hand, this is also a fine place for finding real rarities. And I don't think that "non-progheads" have invaded this blog yet. If you have so much rare albums, I think it would be great for all of us if you stayed. We need you.

marcus

And hey, do you remember that it was you who posted a link to Aqualung for me.  Grin

"King Crimson ceased to exist in Septemper 1974, which was when all English bands in that genre should have ceased to exist."
- Robert Fripp

"Everyone knows rock n' roll attained perfection in 1974. It's a scientific fact."
- Homer Simpson
skaarse
Global Moderator
fRogGeR ExCelSuS

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 04:00:53 PM »

Well, I think there are posted a lot of rarities, in the blog and here...But music taste is devided, and I am glad for posts in all genres....If you count up the records posted here, it is prog, and prog...
If seeing a non-prog post make you sick...ok, just leave...

I dont see that you have posted too much of your rarities....and this place is nothing exept what the users are making out of it. There are no directors hanging over you.

I dislike your post, cause you only see what is bad, not what is good
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 04:11:31 PM by skaarse » Logged

Gordon
fRoGgeR

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 10:34:21 AM »

Ok, Bye.
zebehnn
SuPRa fRoGgeR

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 10:41:21 PM »

i dont understand your hang ups here.....
some like bizarre prog, other like simpler prog and prog related stuff like radiohead, and btw, someone posted a want on that one...and the yes album was infact a bootleg, so that is quite rare anyway, as for the camel albums, i KNOW there are lots of new bees also reading these messages, and do you think its good to presentate some obscure prog band for them ??

Anyway, if you have problems with whats posted here, either you can ignore them or you can get out of here, just dont post such stupid messages anymore, we all have different taste when it comes to progressive rock.
ramus
fRoGgeR

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 12:48:53 PM »

I think Oracle has put the finger in the wound, as there is really not much going on here (many downloads, few - if any - replies). i´m in here because of the original PNF-Blog, which I liked much more than this place. will however continue to post at this forum, because I prefer forums instead of the often quite egomanic and jealous mp3-blogs. things here can only get better.
O.K., Oracle, as the others already have said: send us your phantastic goodbye-upload!!!
kocas
SuPRa fRoGgeR

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2007, 06:03:11 PM »

first, i think First Oracle: you are overreacting. Do you just quit your job just because someone unrelated does bad? come ooon you cannot expect everything to be just fit for you. You are talking to these people like you are their customer who could not get his / her moneys worth. Nobody deserves to be treated that way. I am sure you are a nice person (maybe a bit high while saying goodbye) and having you back would be nice.

second, i love this community because the ones people often complain about are not powerful enough to change the way this forum is supposed to be. And also that is why you do not have the politically strong hand while saying goodbye, which makes your bragging about having kulaçs* of prog cds senseless.

third, i do not think you are reading this (wish you do, though), which means i wrote these lines to gain public sympathy frankly by feeding your quite large ego.**  Grin

fourth: from the pnf constitution:
"United we stand, divided we fall"

peace !

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: